Patek Packaging’s Touchflex 4.8 mil Blue Powder Free Nitrile Gloves are perfect for those looking for a durable, reliable, and powder-free option. These gloves are made of nitrile, not latex. They are also ambidextrous and can be worn on either hand. Whether you are looking for protection from the elements or just a powder-free grip, Patek Packaging’s 4.8 mil blue rubber gloves are a great fit.
- These 4 mil thick examination gloves are of the highest medical quality and are five times more puncture resistant than latex gloves. Additionally, these medical gloves offer enhanced chemical resistance.
- Latex-Free Gloves: These disposable latex-free gloves, which are elastic and stretchable without triggering latex allergies, are an excellent hypoallergenic option.
- Sizes and Packaging: Each package comprises 100 blue gloves. They come in small (S), medium (M), large (L), and extra-large (XL) sizes.
- Incredibly agile and sensitive to the touch, blue nitrile gloves Canada are great for examinations, cleaning, serving, tattooing, janitorial work, esthetics, painting, and animal care.
- These disposable food-grade rubber gloves can be used for cooking, food preparation, and food service as well.
There are no reviews yet.